If don't yet have a Hover domain name, click here to receive 10% off your order: www.hover.com/?partner=envatosites
Before you get started
If your domain has existing DNS records, it's a good idea to back-up your settings before making any changes.
Connecting your domain name to your website
Sign-in to your Hover account at https://hover.com/signin.
1. Click Your Account and select "Domains"
2. If you have more than one domain registered with Hover, select the domain name you want to connect to Envato Sites.
If you have only one domain name, you'll see this page:
3. Click More
4. Scroll down the list of Hover partners to find Envato Sites
5. Click the Envato Sites logo, then, click Connect
6. On your Envato Sites Custom Domain page, click Check domain settings
When Hover add the required CNAME and Redirect record, you'll see this:
Please note: The connection process may not be instant. Hover may take up to 24 hours to apply the CNAME and Redirect records.
Domains and DNS terminology can get a bit technical and confusing. If you need help with any part of this process, contact our domain experts. Send us a screenshot of your Hover DNS settings so we can help you troubleshoot.