Setmore is a versatile and free appointment scheduling platform that helps you connect with and book your customers online. They offer a "book now" button that you can add to your website to allow customers to book appointments with you or other members of your team. The popup can also be used for group appointments, like a class.
It's simple to embed the Setmore button on your site. Here's how:
Setting up your Setmore booking button
1. If you don't already have a Setmore account, sign up here. Follow the prompts to configure your availability, team members and appointment pricing
2. Click on Apps & Integrations in the side menu
3. Scroll down to the Integrations section and click Booking Widget
4. You'll be presented with the Booking Widget configuration options. Select the following:
- Step 1: Choose "Place the button somewhere on my website/page"
- Step 2: Choose "Overlay a booking window on top of my website"
- Step 3: Choose "I'll embed the code myself"
- Copy the code provided in Step 4.
Adding the booking button code to your website
2. In Build more, select a block that contains a button, or add a new block with a button to the page
3. Scroll down the toolbar and open the Buttons section. Click Edit to modify an existing button or click Add a new button
4. Select the following options:
- Select "Booking button" in the list of options under Type
- Select "Setmore Button" in the list of options under Booking provider
- Paste the code copied from Setmore into the field called Setmore button HTML
NOTE: The button will only work on the live site!. It is does not open within the Editor in Build or Preview modes.
If you have already launched your website, you'll need to update it with these changes.