Create a PayPal Donate button and add it to your website. The button take your visitors to a secure page where they can make a contribution to your charity or cause.
Creating a PayPal Donate button
Start by logging in to your PayPal business account, then:
1. Click here to go to the Donate button page
2. Click Create your button now
3. Choose "Donate" as the button type and fill in the required details like Currency and Contribution amount
4. Configure Step 2: Save your buttons and Step 3: Customise Advanced Features if required
5. Click Create Button
6. Click Select code to copy the HTML embed code
Adding the Buy Now button code to your website
1. Add a new block to your website or edit an existing block that includes a button
2. In the Edit toolbar, scroll down to the Buttons section
3. Click Edit to modify a button, or click Add a new button to create a new one
4. Select the following options:
- In the Button text field add the button title (the "call to action"). in this example, that's "Donate"
- Select "Payment button" in the list of options under Type
- Select "PayPal Donate Button" in the list of options under Payment provider
- Paste the code copied from PayPal into the field called Buy Now button HTML
5. Click Done
NOTE: The button will only work on the live site! It is not visible within the Editor in Build or Preview modes.
If you have already launched your website, you'll need to update it with these changes.