The Microsoft App Store is a digital distribution platform where developers can sell apps and games.
Getting your products on the Microsoft App Store
For more information about the signup process, submitting your app/game and selling products, see Publish Windows apps and games.
Generating a link to your product
Once your product has been accepted and is available for sale on the Microsoft App Store, create a link to the product or to your store page.
Adding the Mircosoft App Store link to your website
1. Add a new block to your website or edit an existing block that includes a button
2. In the Edit toolbar, scroll down to the Buttons section
3. Click Edit to modify a button, or click Add a new button to create a new one
4. Select the following options:
- In the Button text field add the button title (the "call to action"). in this example, that's "Download on the Microsoft Store"
- Select "App download button" in the list of options under Type
- Select "Microsoft App Store" in the list of options under App provider
- Paste the link from the Microsoft App Store into the field called Link to the app on the app store