What you need to know
Envato Sites will shut down in June 2020.
The shut-down will be completed in the stages as outlined below, and more exact dates will be released as we move through the process.
If you have an active subscription, you’ll receive email notifications about your website/s in the coming months.
Until Envato Sites is shut down, existing users can still access the Simple Site Builder via the Dashboard.
The ability to create and publish NEW websites will be turned off in February 2020. New users will be unable to create websites with Envato Sites.
Existing users can continue to access the Simple Site Builder and any active websites for the following periods:
- Users will not be able to upgrade to a paid subscription after March 2020.
- All published websites on the free plan will be removed from the internet by the end of April.
- Monthly subscription renewals will be turned off by the end of April and subscriptions will expire naturally in May 2020.
- From now, users will not be able to upgrade from Monthly subscriptions to Annual subscriptions.
- Websites on monthly subscriptions will be removed from the internet by the end of May 2020.
- Annual subscription renewals will be turned off in April 2020. A notification will be sent with a reminder about the upcoming termination at the end of June 2020.
- Websites will remain active and available online until Envato Sites closes in June 2020.
- Prorated refunds will be provided for the unused portion of the payment period.
Can I download or export my website?
Envato Sites will not be providing users with copies of any websites that have been created in the Site Builder. However, you can find instructions for downloading your website content which can be helpful for creating a new website on a different platform. Click here for a guide to downloading your content.
How do I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your subscription at any time by deleting your website from your Dashboard. Click here for more information.
Can I get a refund if I cancel early?
The Envato Sites Terms and Conditions (including our position on refunds) continue to apply. However, Envato Sites offers a 30-day money back guarantee on all Annual subscriptions. So, if you decide to cancel your Annual subscription within 30 days of starting or renewing, our support team can provide you with a refund. We’ve also described above (under ‘Shut-down stages - Annual subscriptions') our position on prorated refunds - these will be offered for Annual subscriptions only.
See our Terms and Conditions for more information.