Header navigation links should help visitors use your website.
Editing your Header Navigation
1. Click on the Build page
2. Click the Header block to bring up the Edit Toolbar on the right hand side of the page:
3. Scroll down the toolbar to find the section called "Navigation links"
4. Click Edit beside one of the existing links to change where it points to. Or, click Add new link to add an additional link to the Navigation
Editing a Navigation link
1. Click Edit
2. Update the Link text ("Features")
3. Select a link Type
For more information on the types of links that can be created, choose an option below:
- Link to a page on this site (the page must already exist)
- Link to a block on a page (the block must already exist)
- Link to an external page
- Link to an email address (when clicked, this link will open your mail app to compose a new email)
- Link to a phone number (when clicked, the device's phone app will open to allow a call)