Any button on your website can be set up as a "mail to:" link which means that when a visitor clicks, their email client will pop up allowing them to compose a message.
Note: A button linked to an email address will not open a web app, like Gmail.
Here's how to set up a button linked to an email address:
1. Open your website in the Simple Site Builder and make sure you're on the Build page
2. Locate the block that you'd like to add a button to. Hover over the block and click the Edit button:
3. A toolbar will open on the right hand side of the page. Scroll down the to locate the Buttons section:
4. Click Edit to modify an existing button or create a brand new button by clicking + Add a new button
5. Select "Link to an email address" from the drop down list called Type
6. Enter your email address in the Email address field. The email address does not have to be the same one that you used to create your Envato account
Please note: If you don't see these options while editing your website, you could be using one of our old templates. Get in touch if you'd like more information.