Each website comes with a suggested feature color that works well with the general design. This is called the "Highlight color". It's easy to change the Highlight color to better suit you branding or content, and select more colors to complement it.
Choosing a highlight color
The Highlight color will be used throughout the template you've chosen for your website in areas such as: icons, backgrounds, buttons, etc.
1. To select a Highlight color, go to the Theme page:
3. Click on the Highlight color to change it
4. Drag your curser around the color wheel until you find a hue you like or enter a hex code if you need to use a specific color. Don't forget to click Save
Choosing Site colors
You can choose complementary colours for use in block backgrounds or image overlays:
1. Beneath the Highlight color, locate the Site colors section
2. Click the + symbol to choose another color or click on an existing color to modify it
3. Drag your curser around the color wheel until you find a hue you like or enter a hex code if you need to use a specific color. Don't forget to click Save
Changing background colors
Background colors can be changed when editing a block.
1. Hover over the block you'd like to edit, then click Settings when the button appears
2. Select from your Highlight and Site Colors