Since all of our templates have access to the same website building blocks and the same theme options, there's no need to "switch" templates to get a new look for your site.
Go to the Theme page to update your site design. This is where you can:
- Choose new Highlight and Site colors
- Select different fonts for all headings, subheading and body text
- Add or change background patterns
- Change the shape of buttons
Each website building block also has a section in the Editing Toolbar called "Design Settings". This is where you'll find options for:
- Adding or changing a background color or image
- Adding or removing layer of gray over background images to improve text visibility*
- Switching between light or dark text color*
- Changing text alignment*
- Enabling or disabling a background pattern*
- Adding two columns to a body of text*
- Adjust the shape of images*
*These options are only available in a selection of building blocks
Start again from scratch if you need to. Click here to choose a new template.