If you sell products or services on Gumroad you can add an Overlay button to your website so customers can make purchases without navigating away from your page.
Setting up your Gumroad profile and store
If you haven't already, sign up for a Gumroad account
1. Navigate to the Product page
3. Once you're happy, click Publish and make your product available to your customers
4. Copy the Overlay code
Adding the Buy Now button code to your website
1. Add a new block to your website or click on an existing block with a button to edit it
2. In the Edit toolbar, scroll down to the section that contains your products, services or pricing options and click Edit
3. Add information about the product/service/price point to the relevant fields, and then click Edit to modify the demonstration button
4. Select the following options:
- In the Button text field add a CTA (a "call to action"). In the example below, that's "Buy now"
- Select "Payment button" in the list of options under Type
- Select "Gumroad Button" in the list of options under Payment provider
- Paste the code copied from Gumroad into the field called Gumroad Button HTML
5. Click Done when complete. If you have already launched your website, you'll need to update it with these changes.
NOTE: The button will only work on the live site! It is not visible within the Editor in Build or Preview modes.
See the Gumroad button on a live website here: https://sammckenna-mrjw.envatosites.com/pricing
When a customer clicks on your buy now button, a popup will appear, allowing them to make the purchase without navigating away from your website: