Sign in verification
Whenever you sign in to your Envato account, we perform a number of checks against various trust signals. These signals determine whether to proceed with the sign in as normal, or whether to start a verification process.
If we need you to verify your Sign In, you’ll be directed to a page asking you to enter a passcode. Our system will automatically email your unique passcode to the email address associated with your Envato Market account.
To verify your Sign In, simply copy the passcode from the email, paste it into the page, and click Authenticate.
Not receiving your sing in verification email? Click here.
Protecting your account from phishing and scams
How to protect yourself from phishing emails and websites:
- Never share your login credentials (Envato will never ask you for your password)
- Never click a link in an email unless you have requested the email (E.g. Resetting your password)
- Never enter your Envato account credentials anywhere that isn't https://account.envato.com.
- Check that the sender of the email is using an @envato.com email address
- Envato will never deactivate your account or write to you about deactivating your account unless you approach us about it.
- Envato will never ask you to confirm your account unless you have just signed up
- Ensure your operating system, web browser and anti-virus software is up-to-date.
Report any suspicious emails or websites to the Envato Help Team.
My account has been hacked
If you believe your account has been compromised or accessed without your authorization, please contact the Envato Help Team immediately.
If you have access to your account you should also:
- Change your password
- Change the password to the email address associated with your Envato account
- Verify your other account information
Deleting/Disabling your account
No longer need your account? Please submit a request to the Envato Help Team: