Each of our websites come as a single page template, but it doesn't have to stay that way!
Here's how to add a new page to your website:
1. In the Site Editor, go to the Build page
2. Click the Page Switcher menu
3. Click Add page
4. In the Page Settings menu on the right hand side of the screen:
- Give the page a title
- Choose a page address (a URL)
- Provide a description of the page contents or purpose
- Choose some keywords to help your site get found by search engines. Read more about what you can do to improve SEO on your website here.
- Select a page language
- Upload a social sharing image
- Hide the page from search engines if your site is already live and the page isn't ready to be seen. Remember to turn this off later!
- Duplicate the page if you want to use it as a template for future new pages
- Make the page your website's homepage
- Delete the page if it's no longer needed
Adding content to the new page
All new pages start completely blank. To add content, click Add block and select one from the library on the right hand side of the page.
TIP: Don't forget to edit your Header navigation to include a link to the new page!