Looking for information about setting up you website's Header navigation? Click here.
You can add a link from one page to another on the same website using a button. Here's how:
Please note: You must create a new page before you can create a button that links to it. See Adding pages for more information.
1. Open your website in the Simple Site Builder and make sure you're on the Build page
2. Locate the block that you'd like to add a button to. Hover over the block and click the Edit button:
3. A toolbar will open on the right hand side of the page. Scroll down the to locate the Buttons section:
4. Click Edit to modify an existing button or create a brand new button by clicking + Add a new button
5. Click Edit to modify the new button
6. To make the button take visitors to another page on your website, select "Link to a page on this site" from the drop down list called Type
7. In the drop down list called Page, select the page on your website you'd like to link to
If you'd like the button to open the page in a new browser window, toggle the "Opens in new tab" option to On
Please note: If you don't see these options while editing your website, you could be using one of our old templates. Get in touch if you'd like more information.