Add a PayPal Buy Now button to your website to direct customers to a page where they can place an order and make a payment.
Create individual PayPal buttons for each of your products and add the HTML to your website.
Creating a PayPal button
Start by logging in to your PayPal business account, then:
1. Click here to go to the Buy Now buttons page
2. Click Create your button now
3. Choose "Buy Now" as the button type and fill in the required details like Item name and Price
Please note: At this stage, it's not possible to add any drop-down menus or a text field to the Buy Now button on your website.
4. Configure Step 2: Inventory, Profit & Loss and Step 3: Customise Advanced Features if required
5. Click Create Button
6. Click Select code to copy the HTML embed code
Adding the Buy Now button code to your website
1. Add a new block to your website or edit an existing block that includes a button
2. In the Edit toolbar, scroll down to the Buttons section
3. Click Edit to modify a button, or click Add a new button to create a new one
4. Select the following options:
- In the Button text field add the button title (the "call to action"). in this example, that's "IOS"
- Select "Payment button" in the list of options under Type
- Select "PayPal Buy Now Button" in the list of options under Payment provider
- Paste the code copied from PayPal into the field called Buy Now button HTML
5. Click Done
NOTE: The button will only work on the live site! It is not visible within the Editor in Build or Preview modes.
If you have already launched your website, you'll need to update it with these changes.