You've selected an e-commerce platform and used it to set-up your products or services.
If you've selected PayPal Buy Now, Gumroad or PayPal Donate, see our Website add-ons and integrations section for instructions showing how to add the HTML code to your website.
If you've decided on a ecommerce solution that does not have a supported integration, all you need to do now is create a button on your website to direct customers to your online store or payment page.
Adding a purchase button to your website
1. Add a new block to your website or edit an existing block that includes a button
2. In the Edit toolbar, scroll down to the Buttons section
3. Click any button to edit it, or click Add a new button
- Edit the Button text field to add a compelling call to action or a description of what the user can expect
- Choose "An external website" as the Type of link
- Paste the link to your item/store/payment page into the External website URL field
- Recommended: toggle Opens in a new tab to On
TIP: If you have already launched your website (you've started a subscription), don't forgot to go to the Publish page and click Update website so your changes will be applied.