Google Forms is free and easy way to create a simple form and collect information.
1. Login to your Google account and go to Forms
2. Choose a template from the gallery to start from or create a new blank form
TIP: Here's a Google guide to adding questions, editing the form and organising the fields.
Here's some inspiration for a clean and simple mailing list subscription form:
3. When the form is finished, choose where to send responses
4. Click Send in the top right corner, then click the link icon:
5. Copy the link and create a button on your website to link customers to your form