Looking for information about setting up you website's Header navigation? Click here.
You can direct visitors to a specific part of your website by creating a button that links to a block.
1. Open your website in the Simple Site Builder and make sure you're on the Build page
2. Locate the block that you'd like to add a button to. Hover over the block and click the Edit button:
3. A toolbar will open on the right hand side of the page. Scroll down the to locate the Buttons section:
4. Click Edit to modify an existing button or create a brand new button by clicking + Add a new button
5. To direct visitors to a specific block on your website select "Link to a block on a page" from the drop down list called Type
6. Select the page that the block is on from the drop down list called Page
7. Lastly, select the specific block to link to from the drop down list called Block
Blocks are listed in the order that they appear on the page. Block names follow the format: block type: heading. In the example below, the type of block being linked to is an IMAGES OR VIDEOS WITH TEXT. The heading of the block is "Booking"
8. If you'd like the button to open the page in a new browser window, toggle the "Opens in new tab" option to On
Please note: If you don't see these options while editing your website, you could be using one of our old templates. Get in touch if you'd like more information.