Any button on your website can be set up as a "mail to:" link. When a customer clicks this button, their email client will open a compose message pop-up. Please note that the button cannot open a web app, like Gmail.
Here's how to set up a button linked to an email address:
1. Make sure you're in Build mode, then click on a block to open the Edit toolbar. Scroll down to the section called "Buttons"
2. Click Edit or create a brand new button by clicking + Add new
3. Now, set up the button. Here you can:
- Edit the call to action (the button text) in the Text field
- Choose "An email address" from the Type of link options
- Enter the email address to link to
Your changes are saved automatically!
Please note: If you don't see these options while editing your website, you could be using one of our old templates. Get in touch if you'd like more information.