The best way to direct visitors to other parts of your website is to use a call to action. You can do this with some hyperlinked text but a specific button is better!
Looking for information about setting up you website's Header navigation? Click here.
Please note: A page must already exist in order to link to it. See Adding pages for more information.
Here's how to create a link to another page on your website using a button:
1. Make sure you're in Build mode, then click on a block to open the Edit toolbar. Scroll down to the section called "Buttons"
2. Click Edit or create a brand new button by clicking + Add new
3. Now, set up the button. Here you can:
- Edit the call to action (the button text) in the Text field
- Choose "A page on this site" from the Type of link options
- Choose the page to link to in the list of pages
- If you'd like the button to open the page in a new browser window, toggle the "Opens in new tab" option to On
Your changes are saved automatically!
Please note: If you don't see these options while editing your website, you could be using one of our old templates. Get in touch if you'd like more information.