Help your customers find and connect with you by adding social media links to your website. Blocks like the Header and Footer allow you to use social media icons for popular platforms including:
Here's how to add social media links:
1. Make sure you're in Build mode, then click on a block that shows some placeholder social media icons
2. In the Edit toolbar scroll down to the section called "Social media links"
In this example above, I'm editing the Header block.
3. Click Edit to update one of the default links and connect it to your own profile, or create a brand new button by clicking + Add new
4. Now, set up the link. Here you can:
- Choose the social media platform from the Social network list
- Provide a link to your profile in the Link field
- Toggle "Opens in a new tab" option to On, if you'd like the external website to open in a new tab so the visitor doesn't need to navigate away from your page
Let us know if you want to connect to a social media platform that isn't on our list and we'll add it for you!
Please note: If you don't see these options while editing your website, you could be using one of our old templates. Get in touch if you'd like more information.