Each of our templates comes with a collection of pre-designed blocks but don't let that limit the content you add to your website! If you find that a section isn't quite right or that you need more space, you can always add a new block. Here's how:
1. Open your website in the Site Editor
2. Click the + symbol in the location you'd like to add a block. In this example, I'm adding a block directly beneath my Header:
3. Scroll through the list of available blocks in the Library on the right hand side of the page
4. Click on a block then select Preview block to see an demo on your site
5. If you're happy with the block, click Add block
Once a block has been added to your website, you can edit the contents.
You can also re-order the blocks to organize your website.