Calendly is an appointment scheduling app with the capability to integrate with your personal calendar so customers can book time with you straight from your website.
It's simple to embed a Calendly booking button on your site. Here's how:
Setting up your Calendly booking button
1. If you don't already have a Calendly account, sign up here. Follow the prompts to connect with your calendar
2. Once set up, go to Event Types
3. Click on the Settings icon to edit one of the default appointment types. Alternatively, click New Event Type to create a new one
4. Click Edit
5. Open "What event is this"
6. Change the event name, add a location and an event description if required
7. Click Save & Close
8. Click "When can people book this event", then set your availability and appointment length, etc
9. Click Save & Close
10. Click Event Types
11. Click the Settings gear to drop down the menu, then select Embed
12. Click Popup Text
13. Copy the Embed code
Adding the booking button code to your website
2. In Build more, select a block that contains a button, or add a new block with a button to the page
3. In the Edit toolbar on the right of the page, scroll down and open the Buttons section, then click on a button to edit it
4. Select the following options:
- In the Button text field add the button title (the "call to action"). In the example above, that's "Book"
- Select "Booking button" in the list of options under Type
- Select "Calendly Button" in the list of options under Booking provider
- Paste the code copied from Calendly into the field called Calendly button HTML