A great logo is a powerful tool for your brand — it's a symbolic representation of your website, products and services that visitors should remember after they've left your page.
A logo should be unique but not complicated. Some of the most easily recognizable logos (and therefore the most effective) are very simple designs.
If you don't have a logo yet, here are some inspirational posts and helpful resources from Envato to help you get started:
- Check out 20 best fonts for monograms and logos in 2018 on the Envato Blog
- Download a free Envato Logo Kit to create your own logo in Adobe Illustrator or Sketch
- DIY a custom logo using Envato Placeit's online logo maker for $39
- Hire a professional from Envato Studio to design a professional logo for around $50
Spread your brand
Once you've got a logo, there are many ways you can use it across different platforms and mediums to reinforce your brand.
- Add a scaled down version as your website's favicon
- Display your logo and colors on all social media profiles
- Update your email footer to show your logo and a link to your new website
- Get networking with some custom business cards